Cesium Chloride Removal

Hello fellow Radsafe members:

I thought I would attempt to tap the vast knowledge base out there.  I am
looking for any "tricks" out there to remove cesium chloride contamination
from some textured formica and floor tiles.  Merk index lists it as Very
soluble in water and soluble in alcohol.  I have used both and also various
mixtures of commercial decon products with limited success in removal.  I
remove a lot initially, but most is (fixed?).  Any hints out there other
than removal of tiles and formica.

Thank you in advance for any information!

Gregg Cohn, RSO
University of California, Santa Cruz
grcohn@cats.ucsc.edu
(408) 459- 3542