Re: NDA

You wrote:

>I have just taken a new position where I will be involved with the
>Nondestructive Assay of LLW.  Is there anyone out there that would be
>willing to talk with me about characterization techniques, minimum
>detectable activities, and state-of-the-art technologies?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Stephanie McElhaney
>Oak Ridge K-25 Site

Dear Stephanie,

Mr. Bob Tuttle said he would be happy to talk to you about this.  He is
heavily involved in the D&D of the Santa Susana Field Laboratory (SSFL)
at Rocketdyne.  He can be reached at (818)-586-6135 [remember we are
three hours behind you].

Jim Barnes
Rocketdyne Division, Rockwell International