EMF Source Book Apology

          Dear Radsafe:

          I have to apologize.  I thought that I could send our compilation
          of information out upon request and discovered that this
          compilation is copyrighted by the contractor that put it
          together, Jack Faucett Associates.  You would have to get it from
          them and its expensive. However, much of the information is
          available for free from Bonneville Power Administration
          Publications (800-622-4520) and the Electric Power Research
          Institute (415-855-2413), etc. I'll send our documents to the
          people who have already sent requests, however, I'm getting
          too many to fill (I thought you guys were ionizing types!)

          Sorry about that!  As General Custer said, "I won't make that
          mistake again!"

          Shelly Rosenblum
          EPA / San Francisco
          Rosenblum.Shelly@epamail.epa.gov