WWW site

Hi all ye radsafers,

I am working on a WWW site for Health physics, and most of it is done and
ready for use. Some is still being worked on, and there is still lots
that we want to add to it. I am also looking for any other sites, data
bases, information, university programs, new sources of data, documents,
etc.  The spelling is being worked on, so dont kill me over the spellling
and grammer. We desided today to go ahead with the postings like this, to
make the resources available that are ready. Try it out and e mail me (or
use the comment form at the bottom of the page), errors and inclusions
are welcome.

Http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/

-Bruce Busby
 UofMich