Medical Physics Listserver

Radsafers:
I have a friend who is a medical physicist and looking for
listservers, newsgroups, gopher sites, or WWW sites specific
to medical physics.  Can any of you post, or send to me directly
any such information?

I am a health physicist, mostly involved in medical and research
materials health physics, and internal dosimetry.  I am new on
RADSAFE but am enjoying discourse on I-131 room preps, NESHAPS,
specific gamma ray constants, S-35 skin contamination, etc.

Any info is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Brian H. Cole
Health Physicist
L.A. County Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
voice (310)222-1715  e-mail  bcole@afp76.humc.edu