Re: Radiation Biology

Hi All,

Not wanting to get to Achadem-centric, but our program here at the
University of MIchigan has incorporated a very good radiobiology course,
the information presented was on the cutting edge of radiation biology
research. I was pleased to hear our professors saying things like "..
this last June it was found.." and "... this has not made it into the
journals yet..." The information on DNA repair, apotosis, p51 made the
class up to date, which is pretty hard to do with radiation biology.
Perhaps that is one reason why the HP community has moved away from
radiationbiology, it has changed a lot in the last 10 years, and who has
the time to keep up.

-Bruce Busby
 Standard disclaimers apply