Unable to Reach Manuel Ramirez

This message is to Manuel Ramirez of King Faisal Hospital in Saudi
Arabia.  I was unable to reach him via the email address he gave me
and must resort to sending a message to the whole list.

Dear Mr. Ramirez:

I was unable to return your message for the reason given above.  Please
send me your fax number and possibly a corrected e-mail address and I
will send you the information that you requested. My preferred email
address is Holloway3@AOL.com

                                    Sincerely,

                                    Robert Holloway