Re: animal restraints

I don't know about animal specific restraints BUT there is a restraint I
have seen used for babies and adults that SHOULD work quite well.

I don't know what it is called - BUT it is a heavy duty plastic bag filled
with tiny styrofoam balls.  With air in the bag it is very easy to form
around the patient/subject.  When a vacuum is pulled on the bag it becomes
QUITE RIGID.  The net result is a very firm hold with very little pressure.

It is also obviously radiographically transparent.

I imagine unsedated animals would not take to it well - but then I doubt
they would take to ANY restraint.  So if they are in a condition such that
they cannot rupture the plastic - then I suspect this sort of restraint
would be effective.