Foil activation counting station

hello everyone:

I am thinking of assembling a counting station to count foil activity (
Indium & Gold) from irradiation of the foils by neutrons generated by
Medical Electron Linear Accelerators. My question is : dose any one knows if
there is any company out there sell such setup,(I mean complete setup i.e.
lead shielding, beta &/ gamma or detector, sample rack, check source,
computer hookup + software  etc...).
If not, I would appreciate opinions about the best parts that can be used in
assembling such a station, with advantages and disadvantages if possible.
This setup will most likely be used by students more than any thing else, so
keep that in mind when suggesting.

you can answer directly to me, and I thank all in advance.

Mashal Elsalim

(415)-424-6440
FAX:  (415)-855-7255

melsalim@os.varian.com