CFR fuss

 It is apparently in US Code format rather than the CFR format and not
particularly user friendly as yet.  I was able to find the old 10 CFR
standards (1 1/4 rem in a calendar quarter, (5 (N-18) etc) under 9 US Code
(haven't been able to repeat that feat, however).

Contact with Elliot Chabot (echabot@hr.house.gov), apparently one of the
authors of the HOR CFR database, replied to me that they are working to
update the system to the current printed versions of the CFRs.  When you
consider all US Codes and CFRs, they probably could pass the job to their
grandchildren and great-grandchildren and still not be done updating it.   I
wish them good luck!!
Warren Snell, RSO
Baylor College of Medicine
wsnell@bcm.tmc.edu