Excretions of isotopes from patients.

Medical radiation safety folk here in the northeastern Ohio region
have a new challenge, and any help in meeting it will be very helpful.

Our local sewer district authority has instituted a new quarterly
requirement on all area hospitals.  They need, among other things on
their prescribed form, information on radioisotopes administered to
patients - what isotopes, how many patients, average dosage, and
"quantity or percentage of isotopes expected to be excreted".

That last item has some of us puzzled.  Are there published,
authoritative data on the subject?

If you respond, you can either post on radsafe or email me directly.
Thanks in advance.

--
P. Sridhar Rao, Radiology, CWRU / Univ Hosp of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio.
Tel: 216-844-1295.    Fax: 216-844-5922.    E-mail: psr@po.cwru.edu