Fluoroscopy exposures

     I am passing on this request from Janet Jones, B.A. CGC from the
     Center for Swallowing Disorders at the University of South Florida,
     813/974-3374.  She is interested in finding out information on
     fluoroscopy exposures to patients and personnel working with the
     fluoroscopes.  She lectures to nurses and speech pathologists, who are
     often unprepared in the safety aspects of handling the exams.  Her
     concern is on the lack of available information and training on the
     proper use and safety of fluoroscopes.  Please contact her at the
     number listed above, or feel free to respond to me at my e-mail
     address and I will pass it along.  Thank you.

     Melodie L. Rivenbark
     Senior Health Physicist
     University of South Florida
     Radiation Safety Office