vendors for personal dosimetry and readers

I traied to send this message friday and got a message back indicating it may
not have been delivered, so I am sending it again. My apologies if you end up
getting two copies of it. <:-)

Jim

Hello RADSAFErs,

One of our lab people who has come here from Egypt wanted to know the names,
phone numbers and contact people for companies who sell personal monitoring
equipment (film, TLD, ring dosimeters) and the equipment to develop or read
the badges. He would like the information to pass along to a university in
Egypt, but he was asking me about companies in the US, or who deal
internationally.

I unfortunately did not have a very complete list or any recommendations to
give himn on this subject. We've been farming out our dosimetry for so long,
my catalogs are pretty old.

If anyone out there has this information, could you please send it to him
directly to his e-mail address: maaty@uwyo.edu? If you prefer, you could phone
him. His name is Walid Maaty and his number is (307) 766-5467.

As always, your help is very greatly appreciated.

Jim Herrold, RSO
University of Wyoming