help a reporter

I have been in contact with a news reporter from San Luis Obispo, Ca
who is trying to do a story on Diablo Canyon.  He claims that he
wants to represent both sides of the "radiation" issue but the public
info people at the plant have been slow in arranging interviews
(three months).

Is there anyone on this list that can assist him. His name and
addresses are:
Jerry Bunin <jbunin@slonet.org> Telegram-Tribune, San Luis Obispo, Ca
(805)781-7935

I really think that we need to work with media people that are
willing to here both sides.  That is seldom the case even in pro-nuc
Idaho

Thanks in advance
..
Robert Boston