Re: Cross Post: Radioactivity in Watches?

Dale --

Re Sr-90 in watches:  See page 80 of Radioactivity in the Environment.
(There is a 3 page discussion of radioluminous dials on pp. 79-81 of that
book).  Early in my career I did see some very expensive (and very hot)
watches that had been give Sr-90 radioluminescent dials.  If you wish
anecdotal details, call me at 509-375-5643.

Ron Kathren