Re: Cross Post: Radioactivity in Watches?

>>This is an observation and not an opinion!  Also, am I the only one
>>who got 3 or so messages from Ted with no content?
>>     Michael P. Grissom

Nope - both messages came back to me with no comment.  I don't know what is
wrong since the copy retained in my out going folder INCLUDES the part I
added.

For all I know THIS won't come through.

Anyhow - NOTHING I had to say on the subject has not subsequently been said
by those more in a position to know.  So I gave up.