Re: Skin dose calculations

VARSKIN

VARSKIN has been used here in the past.  I've run it once before.
Obviously, I'm not an expert, but from what I've heard it provides very
reliable results.

I do know where you can get it:

Radiation Shield Information Center
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
615-574-6176

Re:  Varskin2  (released 2/93)
Cost:  DOE (depending on project, up to $250.00); other ($400.00)

Jeff Chapman
Applied Radiation Measurements Dept.