Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 15:50:50 +0100 (BST)
From: Robert Shields <Robert.Shields@nessie.mcc.ac.uk>
To: Karin Gordon <kgordon@CC.UManitoba.CA>
Subject: Goffman on radiation in medicine

Dear Karin,

Someone asked me what John Goffman (U.S. anti-radiation campaigner?) had
said recently about the hazards of medical radiation.  Causing quite a stir?
Do you know what they might have been talking about?  I'd be most
grateful if you could give me any leads, if you have heard about this.

Best wishes -

Robert Shields,			Tel. 0161-276 4784
Medical Physics Department, 	Fax. 0161-273 5248
Manchester Royal Infirmary	robert.shields@man.ac.uk
Manchester M13 9WL, UK.