Re: week 3 results, correction

On Wed, 3 May 1995, Donald Haes wrote:

> If you have any questions about the HPS golf tourney, I can help.
> I am organizing the tourney through the LAC of the New England
> Chapter of the HPS; THE SPONSOR OF THE TOURNEY. Any questions regarding
> affiliate sponsorship should be forwarded to the Secretariat.  Glad to
> help clear up this confusion. However, I think you should contact me
> directly.|]

Hey, folks!  Can't we dump this thread?  There are some bosses out there
that might just look askance at a request to go to the HPS meeting if
they think the purpose is to play golf.

*      Rich Oesterling, CHP     ogr@twinpeak.inel.gov          *
*     "What opinions?  I'm not permitted to have any."         *
*    This isn't a signature.  I'm still working on one.        *