Re: Training Video Tape for X-ray Users

You wrote:

>Hi, everybody,
>
>I am looking for a good video tape for training university X-ray users.
>already have a tape for general users ("Radiation Sfatey and Common
Sense"). I
>would like to know the content and format, vendor's name and number,
cost,
>etc. Please post your response because this is one of the FAQs.
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>George Xu
>RSO
>R.P.I.
>Troy, New York

Several years ago we obtained the following video for training our X-ray
diffraction users.  It is somewhat dated (mid-70's), but the message is
still good.  It seems to hold the student's interest.

     "A Double Edged Sword"  24 minutes  1979.

     Food and Drug Administration
     Center for Devices and Radiological Health
     Video Production Studio
     1901 Chapman Avenue
     HFZ-260
     Rockville, Maryland  20857

As I recall, we were able to obtain it for free.

Hope this helps,

Jim Barnes, CHP
Rocketdyne Division
Rockwell International