From: Robert J Fenton <fenton@cyberspace.com>
To: bbusby@umich.edu
Subject: help

We need journal articles for our write up

We have had a lot of trouble finding them!

Could you help find some journals the have topics covering the radiation we
are exposed to everyday?

I am not sure exactly what i am looking for, if you have any sugestions,
pleas let me know

oh, if you find journal articles, just let me know what journals they are
in.

Thanks.

Sorry if i sound crazy.

Rob