files available (arggg!)

Well, that didn't appear to work too well.  Let's try that again...

Section of the Chemical Technology Division at Oak Ridge National
Laboratory.

The abstacts are available in a zipped wordperfect file:

/pub/radiation/files/misc/cf252wrk.zip

You'll find several fascinating applications for the
isotope, how much is produced in the world a year (about 400mg from
Oak Ridge, and about 40mg from Russia), and various ways it is being
packaged.

Additionally, there is a Cf252 report that will be distributed very
soon; it is entitled:

        "Californium-252: A Remarkably Versatile Isotope,"
        ORNL/TM-12760, by I. W. Osborne-Lee and C. W. Alexander,
        April 11, 1995.

Irvin has assured me that he'll distribute the report to anyone who
asks for it prior to it printing (very soon).  If you would like a
copy, contact:

       Irvin W. Osborne-Lee, PhD
       Leader, Pollution Prevention and
       Systems Analysis Group
       Oak Ridge National Laboratory
       Post Office Box 2008
       Oak Ridge, TN  37831-6495
       (615) 574-1144 (Office)
       (615) 576-0327 FAX1
       (615) 574-3431 FAX2
       internet iwo@ornl.gov

--
Melissa Woo                       | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Health Physicist                  | Environmental Health & Safety Bldg., MC225