What's in a Name - Reply

Denis J. Rinkacs Jr. wrote:

> how about "The beneficial Atom" :>.
>
> denny
> cmu radsafety

Rich Oesterling suggested

>"The Atom:  Today's Aladdin's Lamp"

And Hans Richter threw this into the ring:

>"Uses,  not  abuses,  of   the  atom"

Not that I have no imagination of my own, but didn't the phrase
"ATOMS FOR PEACE" come up in the 1950s?  Is it copyrighted?
Would it not apply today, nostalgia aside?

Just a thought.

Standard Disclaimer:  These are my opinions alone, and do not reflect
the official views of the US Army or the US Government.

     * JOHN E. APERANS, RRPT                           *
     *  Directorate for Applied Technology, Test and   *
     *                     Simulation (DATTS)          *
     *  US Army White Sands Missile Range, NM 88002    *
     *  ATTN: Health Physics                           *
     * FAX: (505) 678-7410  VOICE: (505) 678-2064      *
     * e-mail: japerans@wsmr-emh81.army.mil            *
     The chicken HAD to come first.  An egg would have been
     fried and eaten.