Re: History: More Questions

Jeff --

I was reviewer for the second volume which ran into some political
problems and apparently never was published.  Tried to push its
publication a few years ago -- letters and phone calls -- but got nowhere
and indeed had forgotten all about it until now.  Hacker is at LLNL --
maybe we ought to call him and find out just what gives.  It is a little
disturbing for DOE to spend all those tax $ and never publish the
product.  Perhaps we can push together.

I may have kept the draft copy that I reviewed, but at this moment I
wouldn't know where to find it.

Ron Kathren