Re: RE: HPS HomePage

Thanks for the great reaction to the HPS home page.

The leadership of the HPS is indeed pursuing the immediate creation of a home
page.  The finance committee will consider a budget item at their meeting
next week.  It has been researched and will be professionally created.

I am not sure why the request came as it did, but plans call for a home page
to be created and administered through the HPS Secretariat with direct
responsibility resting with me as the Director, Public Affairs for the
Society.  Naturally, it is a great communication tool and that is why it will
come within my area of responsibility.

Your suggestions are indeed not only welcome, but certainly solicited and
appreciated.  You can contact in the following ways:

John W. Billett, APR
Director, Public Affairs
Health Physics Society
412 First Street, SE