Re: files available

Melissa,

I recently posted two files to the HPS BBS, but was called away from my desk
while they were downloading.  They were the HPS final program and cover page
(sent from the Secretariat).  Since I was away from my desk when the download
was finished, I didn't get to describe them.  They were .pm5 (pagemaker)
files sent from me (Brett J. Burk).

Since this was my first download, can you verify that they went through and
tag the appropriate descriptors?  Thank you very much!

Brett J. Burk

P.S.  If there are any interesting files from the HPS Secretariat that you
would like to have regularly available, please let us know.

Take care.