Email Addresses -Reply

Don Mercado wrote:

>I know of no NRC regulator who has posted
>here. Have I missed them? Are they just lurking?

Howdy, Don. One of the NRC's best and brightest, Cynthia (aka Cindy,
aka the gem lady) Jones, has made several informative and welcome
posts.

>Donald P. Mercado
>Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space

I see you've already switched to the new corporate monicker. I
understand a shorthand version being used, at least here in town, is
L Mart.

Since we're throwing ideas around about the HPS role on the net, I'd
like to see them (not the academy) set up a listserve geared to those
preparing for the ABHP/NRRPT certification exam. People could post
multiple choice questions and work out problems. It'd sure help those
who don't have ready access to study groups or prep courses.

Best wishes

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs
Oak Ridge Associated Universities