Re: Email Addresses

Hey guys, forget cutting new trees; put it on a retrievable file!  :-)

ie, on a listserv set to "private"  available only to the Membership (HQ staff
as "listowner" to subscribe only Members, unlike me) with a group of files
with various sorts to be retrievable (from 1-line version of the Membership;
by Chapter, by organization, to individual Member with such data as
appropriate to be shared).

Anybody with email can send a message:  " GET GOLDMAN "   :-)   haha

> I second this as a good idea.  In fact, I expected to see email
> addresses in the new addition of the handbook which I recently
> received (but they weren't there!).  The AAPM has included email
> addresses for some years as does the Northern California Chapter
> of the HPS so I was surprised that the new HPS directory (won't
> be updated for two years?) did not.  Perhaps the HPS could issue
> an "email" addendum as a brochure keyed to names only (to keep it
> simple)?

> >Don Mercado wrote:
> >
> >"Speaking of the HPS membership handbook (Paul), how about including
> >email addresses in the next one? Opinions?"
> >
> >This is a good idea! It would also be nice to see a listing of Web Sites for
> >DOE, CFR's, etc. Anything related to the field.
>      Michael P. Grissom

See Bruce Busby's web page! And let Bruce know if you find anything!

Regards, Jim