Re: HPS and the internet

*ouch*

I hope no one infers from my last note that I think Bruce is stupid.

My poorly worded intent was to note the issue needs to be researched
properly so that the roadblocks could be recognized and overcome.  I
think Marvin, Bruce and the rest of us feel this is an important
issue that needs to be done, but it needs to be done right.

Political, financial and all other types of reality exist, and they
don't like "new" things.  If they aren't taken into account and
soothed properly, they tend to through up roadblocks just to prove
that they can.

Wes

> Date: Wed, 17 May 95 09:07:10 -0500
> From: Bruce Busby <bbusby@umich.edu>
> Subject: Re: HPS and the internet
>

> Hi All,
>
> Naive, yes thats me! *grins*
>
> Stupid, well... Momma always told me....

NOTE: Due to changes in the world and the way
things are, my email address has changed to:
       wdunn@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us