Re: Email Addresses

Donald P. Mercado wrote (in part):

>We have licenses in various NRC regions, so I've been dealing with many
>individuals in these offices. I've preached the benefits of subscribing
>to Radsafe, and sent instructions for subscribing. At best I've received
>a luke warm reception, and I know of no NRC regulator who has posted
>here. Have I missed them? Are they just lurking? I know they have email,
>bec I've written them. Their input on some of the subjects
>discussed/interpreted here would be invaluable. Anybody know why they
>shy from Radsafe?

If you have watching the thread on 10CFR20 and occupational exposure, you
should have seen a post from Cindy Jones of NRC HQ who evidently does monitor
RadSafe.  I'll agree that the NRC doesn't seem to be too participatory, but
they are there.

Bob

        * Robert M. Loesch         U.S. Department of Energy *
        * DOELAP Administrator     EH-52, GTN, 270 CC        *
        *                          19901 Germantown Road     *
        * (301) 903-4443   voice   Germantown, MD 20874-0963 *
        * (301) 903-7773   fax                               *
        *           email: loesch@viper.eh.doe.gov           *
           Random number generation is too important a task
                      to be left to chance!

The preceeding message was NOT reviewed by my employer and
therefore represents MY OPINION ONLY and does not in any way
represent the policies or opinions of the U.S. Department of Energy.