Radionuclide ID Help

We have recently been asked to identify two samples containing RAM.   One is
sand and after 15 hours of accumulating a spectrum containing 11 million
counts(NaI[Tl]) the following major peaks are evident in order of decreasing
abundance: 250, 366,308,198. Also a watch with luminescent dial (fairly old)
14 hours of data acquisition approximately 9 million counts:
364,306,198,252,154. I presumed the 364 peaks are from I-131 which is stored
in an adjacent room but it is not present on the background spectrum.

nucpharm@aol.com