Re[3]: High dose for March

Re: High Doses

I am a Landuaer user and have not noticed this problem for our accounts.  The
obvious possibilityis that your dosimeters got x-rayed during shipment.
Landauers controls SHOULD be able to deal with this-were they sent with the
indicator badges?  I have had series with uniformly high readings (that made no
sense) and have gotton Landauer to adjust them by writing a letter.  This
requires a little documentation but you clearly have gotton a good start on
this.

Hope this helps.

-Alan M. Jackson, MS, CHP
alanjack@umich.edu

My employer implicitly trusts everything that I do and this free, quick
assesment can be construed as the official position of the University of
Michigan-NOT