Not a complaint -- the Web

> This was not a personal message.  Getting a group of people together in
> Boston to discuss the WWW
> is a general interest and other Radsafers should be able to see the interest
> as it mounts.

Actually, I answered Dale privately. <grin>

While on this subject, is there more interest about talking about the
technical aspects of the web (I'd like to  get together with
someone who knows the ins and outs of cgi scripts), or about the uses
of the web as it relates to health physics?  I wouldn't mind getting
together separately on both subjects, as I think there is a lot to
discuss in both areas.

--
Melissa Woo                       | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Health Physicist                  | Environmental Health & Safety Bldg., MC225