From: root
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: More Funky Stuff From Landauer in March
Date: Monday, May 22, 1995 2:11PM

I just received my 1Q and March TLD results from Landauer last week and had
one
strange and unexplained "exposure" which may or may not be related to
previous
discussions on radsafe.

We have ONE researcher whose finger badge showed a 240 mRem exposure while
her
body badge shows nothing. The kicker is she swears she didn't use either
dosimeter because she hasn't been using any radioactive materials in the
last
few months. She also stated that BOTH dosimeters spent the entire time in
her
desk drawer right next to each other.  All the rest of our 450 dosimeters
showed nothing out of the ordinary.  Any ideas??

Carol Lentz
Parke-Davis Pharmaceutical Research
Ann Arbor, MI
lentzc@aa.wl.com