Date: Tue, 23 May 95 15:52:36 -0500
Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject: RADSAFE digest 533

Contents:
RE: More Funky Stuff From Landauer in March ("Dale E. Boyce"
<dale@radpro.uchicago.edu>)
     ring badges in drawer ("Robert R. Milwicz"
<MILWICZ%PUCC.bitnet@vmd.cso.uiuc.edu>)
Re: RE: More Funky Stuff From Landauer in March (tdc@ehssun.lbl.gov (Ted M. de
Castro))
Re: x-rays, IRB, rad-safty, consents, r (a.zapantis@qut.edu.au (Alex Zapantis))
RE: More Funky Stuff From Landauer in March (webber@micf.nist.gov (W.R.Webber))
New NRC committee members ("Potter, Charles" <CAPOTTE@saix367.sandia.gov>)
Re: New NRC committee members ("Ron L. Kathren"
<rkathren@beta.tricity.wsu.edu>)
Re: New NRC committee members (Bqltd@aol.com)
Re: New NRC committee members (Rich Oesterling <ogr@inel.gov>)
     Exit Eye Exams for Laser Operators (Dan Zurosky
<D020272@UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU>)
Re: New NRC committee members (Bqltd@aol.com)
Re: ring badges in drawer (LENTZC <LENTZC@aa.wl.com>)
Re: Squamous Cell Cancer (vvinh@vub.vub.ac.be (Vincent Vinh-Hung))
     Re: Exit Eye Exams for Laser Operators (Donald Haes
<HAES%MITVMA.bitnet@vmd.cso.uiuc.edu>)
NRC nominations (don@radpro.uchicago.edu)
Termination Physicals ("John E. Aperans" <JAPERANS@wsmr-emh81.army.mil>)
Re: Exit Eye Exams for Laser Operators (don@radpro.uchicago.edu)
Re: Exit Eye Exams for Laser Operators (tdc@ehssun.lbl.gov (Ted M. de Castro))
Radium concentration in potable water (avest@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Albert
Lee Vest))
Re: x-rays, IRB, etc. (psr@po.CWRU.Edu (P S. Rao))
Re: New NRC committee members ("Ron L. Kathren"
<rkathren@beta.tricity.wsu.edu>)
     Re: New NRC committee members ("Wesley M. Dunn"
<WDUNN@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us>)
     Re: Exit Eye Exams for Laser Operators (Dan Zurosky
<D020272@UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU>)
Radiation Questions (Bruce Busby <bbusby@umich.edu>)
Re: New NRC committee members (avrel@gemini.oscs.montana.edu (Erick Lindstrom))
RE: x-rays, IRB, etc. ("Barry Siegel" <siegelb@mirlink.wustl.edu>)