Re: Another amazing product!

> Date:          Thu, 25 May 95 17:21:25 -0500
> From:          a.zapantis@qut.edu.au (Alex Zapantis)
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
> Subject:       Re: Another amazing product!

> > "Designed to protect you from EMF radiation
>
> >it is said that this remarkable pendant also "tunes" you to Earth's
> magnetic forces!"!!!
>
> >increase in "energetic vitality".
>
>  >"rare Takionic Energy Bead"
>
> >"Tachyon energy",
>
> >"Earth energy rising", and "Incoherent energy channeled to earth".
>
> When I worked for Radiation Health (the regulatory authority in Queensland
> for the use of ionizing radiation) a gentleman came in and claimed that a
> crystal he had with him protected him against radiation. Perhaps his crystal
> was actually a rare Takionic Energy Bead!!!
What he probably had was a TLD badge, well known amonst radiation
workers for giving usch protection :-).  Don't leave home without
one.

>                         Alex Zapantis
>                         Radiation Safety Officer
>                         Queensland University of Technology
>                         Health & Safety Section
>                         Locked Bag No.2
>                         Red Hill Qld 4059
>                         AUSTRALIA
>
>                         Ph     : 61 7 864 3566
>                         fax     : 61 7 864 3993
>                         email  : a.zapantis@qut.edu.au

David Bromwich, CIH
Lecturer, Occupational Hygiene     tel (+617) 8757487
Faculty of Environmental Sciences  fax (+617) 8757459
Griffith University, Nathan Q 4111 AUSTRALIA