Re: DOE cleanup in testimony

Sounds good to me... Send it to me, unless it is already somewhere...

So, not being very up on current events, is the DOE going away?

also...

I have started an E mail directory at our web site, if you want
your e mail address listed, drop me a note. There is a form at our
web site for listing, but pretty much I am listing:

 Name, e mail address, A phone number, and where you are/work.

Trying to make it useful, yet not too much problem. Also, some of
you are already listed, you might want to check the info to make
sure it is right.

I am making several assumptions about the  email directory, one is
that people will know who they are trying to find, second if not
who, at least where. Sorta a poor man's HPS directory, but the
good thing is error corrections or changes can be done in a quickly.

-Bruce