Re: Complaint

I'd have to agree!  It appears as though this listserver is getting more and
more cluttered with personal communications.  Isn't that what e-mail is for?
 It is time consuming enough to weed through the professional discussions to
determine which I need, want or prefer to read, without having to also weed
through people's personal messages as well.  Is there someone who monitors
the activity on this listserver to keep this from cluttering up EVERYONE's
mialboxes?

Thanks for your consideration.