Body Composition Symposium

In September 1996 the fourth Symposium on in vivo Body Composition will take
place in Malmoe, Sweden.

The purpose of this conference is to present (1) recent data on body
composition in normal and deceased states, and (2) state-of-the art
techniques for <I>in vivo</I> measurement of body composition. This is the
fourth in a series of international conferences on body composition studies
and is the first to take place outside North America. It follows the
successful meetings held at Brookhaven in 1986, in Toronto in 1989, and in
Houston in 1992.

Those who want to be on the mailing list can write to the address below or
use the World Wide Web server:
http://www.wblab.lu.se/medfak/medinst/rfamas/b_comp/body_96.html

Congress Secretariat
Department of Radiation Physics
Malmoe University Hospital
S-205 02  MALMOE
SWEDEN

Lars E. Olsson, PhD              +46 40 33 10 21
Dept of Radiation Physics        +46 40 33 12 35
University Hospital
S-205 02  MALMOE
SWEDEN