Re: Health Physics ISO Standards

Jim Barnes wrote:

>Does anyone know the status of the Health Physics ISO Standard(s)?  I
>understand that there were some being developed.
>
>Where can one get a copy of the draft standard(s), assuming that it has
>gotten that far.

For those with a web browser, the titles of ISO radiation safety and
measurement standards can be checked by starting at the ISO home page at
http://www.iso.ch/

The actual pages with the titles are at http://www.iso.ch/cate/13280.html
and  http://www.iso.ch/cate/17240.html

I would have cut and pasted the lists but the're a bit long for easy email
reading.  I presume these were the ones Jim had in mind.

Michael Williamson                              ph +61 7 365 4504
Radiation Protection Adviser                    fax +61 7 365 1577
Occupational Health and Safety Unit
University of Queensland
Brisbane 4072
Australia