Re: X-ray

>>hello Melissa, how are you doing?  The general rule for scatter radiation
>>levels around x-ray machines is about 1/1000 of the skin entrance dose.  I
>>have notedthis to be very close to what I see around our machines.  Hope
>>this helps and
>>keep up the great work.  Always enjoy hearing your input.  Have a great
>>day.

Sorta about right for what I have seen to - except to note that on a c-arm
fluoro there is a definite - and not surprising - aniosotropy to the
scatter:  A considerable forward angle - ie. much greater along side the II
downstream of the phantom that along side the tube - or even as near the
patient but tube side!