Isotope Database

                       Subject:                               Time:3:35 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Isotope Database                       Date:06/15/95
Bruce Pickett Wrote:

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 10:31:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bruce Pickett <SHEA136@KGV2.bems.boeing.com>
Subject: Isotope Database

 In the MacWEEK magazine issue of 6/12/95, there is an ariticle on page 40
 entitled "Tracking Stanford isotopes." This article tells how Stanford
 University is now using the 4th Dimension database to track receipt and usage
 of isotopes on campus. I would very much like to get some information on this
 database, and I'd like to see if it is available for others to use.I would
 like to invite someone from Stanford to provide some information about this on
 RADSAFE.

We have been using 4th Dimension since 1989 for most of our record keeping.  Is
there anyone out there at Stanford that would be willing to compare notes?
Contact me by email, below.

Joe Kane
Radiation Safety Office
1412 Blockley Hall