(Forwarded) Error Condition Re: Name Tags

Forwarded message:
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 95 07:46:03 -0500
From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
To: jogden@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us
Cc: melissa@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Error Condition Re:      Name Tags and other Drivel

jogden@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us: You are not subscribed to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu.
Your message is returned to you unprocessed. If you want to subscribe,
send mail to listserv@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu with the following request:

		subscribe RADSAFE Your Name

Hello RADSAFERs:

I must second the comments by both Paul Frame and Russ Meyer - too
many messages coming over the net are just a waste, i.e., not
educational or professionally stimulating.

Seems that several members of our community have nothing better to do
that play golf and push the wrong button on their computer and then
send the message two to three times or waste our time talking about
whether name tags should list one as a CHP, Ph.D, etc.

Please let's cut the B.S. and concentrate on the subject we all
signed on to this network to seek, help and inform others in the
field.

Thanks,

James H. Ogden, Jr., Administrator
X-Ray and Non-ionizing Enforcement