Re: SI units

> G* forbid we convert from miles to km.  The cost of moving all
> of our roads and highways to a metric grid system could
> break the economy 8^)
>
> Dale

I once read an article in the local newspaper, in which a member of
the environmental extreme, made the allegation that the attempt of
the radiation protection community to implement the recommendations
of the International Commission on Radiological Protection on new
units for measurement of radiation was meant to confuse anti-nukes,
just when they were getting the conventional units down.

I became an immediate convert ;^)>

               Russ Meyer
               Internet: cmeyer@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us
               tel: 512/834-6688