Re: IAEA

Hi All,

A bit of information on e-mail addresses. As noted before, we have
started a directory of e-mail addresses at our WWW site. So far, we
have about 150+ names, and growing.

At the end of our directory, there are links to other e-mail listings,
including the NRC, IAEA, INEL, Congress and some Utilities.

If someone doesn't want to run through our whole site to get to the
e-mail directory, they can just use the URL:

http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/emlist.htm

and create a BookMark to it.

also, there are forms for easy registration of your own e-mail address.

About our directory, we are just trying to relate a name to an E-mail
address. The rest of the info to help find the address and make
sure it is the correct person, i.e., we are not trying to duplicate the
info in the HPS directory.

And thanks to all the folks who have graciously donated their time,
answering questions or providing information. It is great for this "young
person" (thanks Paul) to see how real professionals conduct themselves.

Oh, we have also started a rudimentary Job listing.

Regards,

Bruce Busby
http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/