Re: HPS Midyear Call for Papers

Hi All,

I have placed a HTML version of the call for papers for the mid year
meeting on our web site, and also a link to the full uuencoded version
(word 6.0 doc). From the first page, go down to Professional then follow
the link for Conferences and Calls for Papers.

For those wondering what uuencode/ uudecode is, it is a nifty little
program protocal that converts any file into text, allowing the "E
Mailing" of it, then the file can be un-coded back ito its orginal form.
Works for programs, documents, pictures, text, ect. There are plenty of
freeware or shareware versions of uuencode out in cyberia.

Regrards

Bruce Busby
Radiation and HP WWW site
http://www.umich.edu/~bbusby/