Radioactive waste information

I understand that this message may be beyond the scope of this group, but I
am interested in finding internet sources for information regarding
radioactive and nuclear waste statistics and/or data for the United States.
Included in this request, but not limited, are the sources and amounts of
nuclear waste production and disposal, and current and future plans/programs
for nuclear waste management programs.  I have exhausted DOE for information
and am looking for additional sources.  If someone could please e-mail me
with this or any similar information, I would be obliged.

Frank J. Chesky III
The George Washington University
Department of Environmental & Resource Policy
trip@haven.ios.com