Re: FWD: NUCLIAR TESTING

melissa@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu (M. Woo) writes:
>Just a note from the radsafe police...
Hmmm, what does this police defend? The debate about nuclear test has to
be decided by politics. Police has nothing to do with it. Melissa stop
playing police....
>PARTICULARLY those of questionable topicality.
What is questionable about a request to stop nuclear testing?
The advocates of testing, and for all the folks that try to prevent
effects of radiation should be send to Tshernobyl and then to Muorora to
pick up a dosis. After that we will speak to them.
>Thank you for your cooperation!
We have to cooperate to get rid of the testing of arms that are designed
to get rid of life on earth.
Paul Ulenbelt                             e-mail: ulenbelt@paul.xs4all.nl
Industry Workers Union / Dept Health and Safety / Amsterdam / Netherlands
------------->> http://www.xs4all.nl/~ulenbelt/index.html <<-------------