Re: Political Comment, Nuclear Testing

John C White <ohjcw@utxdp.dp.utexas.edu> writes:

>It is my understanding that RADSAFE is a professional-level bulletin board
>of limited scope and specific technical interest, that of the radiation
>protection/health physics community.
OK. Should not this list adress radiation-protection of nuclear testing
where in the world?
Let us discuss the (dis)avantages to remove the French testing in Muorara
to the French Continent (f.e. the wine regions of Bordeaux or Bourgogne)
Paul Ulenbelt                             e-mail: ulenbelt@paul.xs4all.nl
Industry Workers Union / Dept Health and Safety / Amsterdam / Netherlands
------------->> http://www.xs4all.nl/~ulenbelt/index.html <<-------------