Re[2]: software

Might want to contact Radiation Technology, Inc at P.O. Box 10457 Silver
Springs, MD  20914, or phone 301-622-9644, FAX 301-622-1582.  They have several
software programs that may be of assistance to you...mike coogen sends

Subject: Re: software
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at hq2ccgw
Date:    7/9/95 9:15 AM

John,

Shortly before I retired from Texas A&M Univ., we purchased Health Physics
Assistant. It is "up and running", with some operating history at this
point.  Christopher Meyer, RSO, can best provide the feedback you are
looking for.  He is on RADSAFE, or can be reached at:

                Off.of Rad. Safety:  (409)845-1362
                E-mail:  c-m-meyer@tamu.edu

Milton McLain